REACH is an acronym; each letter stands for an area of life which I juggle.
- R stands for RELATIONSHIPS–with God, then family and friends.
- E is for EXERCISE–it is important to stay healthy to have stamina for a productive life.
- A is for ADJUSTMENTS–As my children grow and change or a crisis arises, it is important to remain flexible to God’s plan.
- C represents CREATIVITY–I long to express myself with art, photography, and writing. It is important for each woman to cultivate her creative side to enrich her life and the lives of others.
- H means HOME–Our homes should be a place of peace and order. I struggle with organization, so there is always room for improvement.
I hope you will join me on my journey to REACH my potential in Christ!
My guiding verse is Philippians 3:12-14 “I do not mean that I am already as God wants me to be. I have not yet reached that goal, but I continue trying to reach it and to make it mine. Christ wants me to do that, which is the reason he made me his. Brothers and sisters, I know that I have not yet reached that goal, but there is one thing I always do. Forgetting the past and straining toward what is ahead, I keep trying to reach the goal and get the prize for which God called me through Christ to the life above.” (NCV)